Thursday 5 November 2009

Supposedly the very next day....ha!

Well, I had the very best of intentions of posting agin the day after my first post, and of course a million and one other things got in the way, and instead i ended up helping with the preparation of lecture notes and tutorial problems. Then came Halloween, and the next day (supposedly my crafty day) we ended up cleaning gloss paint off the driveway, our cars and our neighbours cars, thanks to some moron deciding to redecorate!! With the clean up finished, it's been all work and no play this week - something which I changed this weekend, as i got into Christmas Card production mode, especially now that the lovely Monica has sent me my Stampers 10 goodies :) Pictures of the latest creations are on their way shortly but in the meantime, here's a card I made as part of the Stamp With Us Winter sketch challenge, I'm loving my snowman!!


Hopefully I'll be back soon with a couple of this year's Christmas designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment