Wednesday 19 May 2010

Vintage Vogue

Hey folks, well another couple of weeks have passed, and unfortunatley they've been rather expensive as I've had to get a new car (poor Esther the fiesta catastrophically failed her MOT) and ended up having to spend a fortune at the dentist having root canal treatment - not good!

On a more positive note, I've just about moved back into my 'K'raft room - I'm just awaiting the delivery of my new desk and then it'll be finished and fully functioning.  The shelves are now installed and full!! Pictures to follow soon!

In the meantime I've been having a big sort out of my stash and have earmarked a number of items to get rid of on ebay - necessitated by the large parcels of stampin' up goodies which keep arriving with the UPS man (whoops!).

I actually have something crafty to share for what seems like the first week in ages!  This is the set of cards that we'll be making at my class this coming Saturday.  It's a set of 3 cards and a matching holder (courtesy of Jo) featuring the Vintage Vogue stamp set and 'Night and Day' specialty designer papers.


I still have a few places available if you're interested in attending.  The details are below, please contact me to book so that I can make sure there's enough lemon drizzle cake!!

Vintage Vogue Class, £10,
Saturday 22nd May, 1pm-4pm,
Mountsorrel Library, Church House, The Green, Mountsorrel, Leics, LE12 7AF.

Well, that's all for today, I'll hopefully be back early next week with some creations featuring my new stash (I have so many stamps uninked at the moment, I really need to play!!).

Linz

2 comments:

  1. LOVELY STUFF! I wish I could come, big hugs and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully made... well done.Love it so much :-)
    Regards Alexandra x

    ReplyDelete