Thursday 25 November 2010

He's Making a List and Checking it Twice!

Happy Friday all - it's nearly the weekend again! and I've just realised that it's less than a month to Christmas, so I guess I'd better get my skates on and start making some Christmas cards! (normally I'd have them finished and written by now, but no such luck!!)
 Well, with Christmas just around the corner, I'm guessing your thoughts are going towards the gifts you need to buy and wrap and the other preparations you need to make, but have you stopped to think about what YOU would like for Christmas?

Are you tired of receiving the same gifts year after year? Would you like a surprise, or a gift that you haven't had to buy for yourself? Well why not send me you Stampin' Up! wishlist, then pass my details to your family and friends and when they contact me I'll help them to select some gifts for you. I'll even gift wrap them and deliver them in advance so that it's a surprise on the big day! Simply email me and I'll send you a wishlist to fill in, then I'll take care of the rest.


Alternatively, I'm also offering the option of gift vouchers, which will enable you to choose your own goodies in January. They'll come presented in a handmade gift wallet and are available in a range of denominations. Email me for more details.
Hopefully you'll all be receiving lots of lovely crafty stash under your trees!

Linz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment