Monday 15 August 2011

Death by DIY…

Monday already?? but what happened to the weekend? and last week for that matter? I hope you all had a good week, unfortunately I barely made it out of our stairwell as I was painting all of the woodwork with 3 coats of satinwood  - it looks ever so bright now though. I’m hoping we might actually finish in there at some point in the next couple of weeks!

Given the never-ending DIY and housework I’ve had very little inky time of late, but I thought I’d pop by and show you the card and gift box which I made for my downline Elaine, who celebrated her birthday on 31st July.

elaine_birthday

I used the ‘Because I Care’ level 1 hostess set with a colour combination of concord crush and pear pizzazz. The concord crush layer is stamped with the head of the hydrangea from the set using concord crush ink. The box is a modified version of Lauren Meader’s ‘Disc-covered’ template, the papers are from the level 1 hostess paper stack.

That’s all I’ve got to share for today – I have the sneak peeks of the projects for this weekend’s classes coming on Wednesday, and the reveal on Saturday. I’m hoping for a little more time in my craft room later this week so that I can start inking up some of my lesser used sets!

Until Wednesday….

No comments:

Post a Comment