Friday 29 October 2010

All Day Christmas Class Projects

Morning All
well it's been a busy week here, I'm frantically trying to finish all of the projects I need to have completed before going to the Stampin' Up! convention next week, i have a lovely group of ladies coming to help me with some swaps on Sunday, but before then I have 6 design team samples to finish before Sunday, and 6 gift items.  in the meantime I thought I'd better pop by and show you some of what we got up to last weekend at my Christmas class.  We had a full day session, and I for one was exhausted by the end of it! in the morning the ladies made six cards using the one sheet wonder technique and Serene Snowflakes stamp set
We used a slightly unusual colour combo for Christmas cards - cherry cobbler, marina mist, crumb cake and whisper white. For those of you who'd like to give it a try at home, there is an instruction download and a class kit purchase option available - just click here for more details.   we then made a couple of 'make and take' style projects, unfortunately I don't have any photos of these at the moment, so I'll have to share those at a later date. in the afternoon, following a yummy lunch (including of course mince pies!), we went on to make a flip album to record our Christmas memories using half a Christmas Jingle scrap kit.
 
That's all for now, thank you to the lovely ladies who came and took part in the class. The next one for your diaries is Saturday 20th November from 1pm-4pm, and we'll be making some last-minute Christmas cards using Contempo Christmas. Please call or email me to book your place - the class cost is £10 for the class only or £20 for the class plus the stamp set (RRP £15.95).

I'll be back at some point over the weekend with pictures of my design team projects for this month, and a sneak peek of my swaps for convention.

Linz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment