Thursday 21 October 2010

Pretty Post!!

Morning all
once again the weeks are whizzing by, and seem to pick up speed as we're approaching the end of the year! I've been busy designing swaps for our demo training session in Peterborough last weekend, I'll share a piccie of those as soon as I have chance to take one! In the meantime I wanted to share a thank you present that another demo, the lovely Vannessa, made for me
 Isn't it gorgeous? Thank you sweetie!! I keep opening it, taking out the yummy contents and then popping them back in, and I'm simply in love with the colour combo and papers.
 
I'm in the midst of preparing for my all day Christmas class, so I'll have a few more projects to share over the next few days, and then the fun of making 200 swaps will be looming on me, not to mention Christmas preparations!

Well, that's all for now folks
See you soon!
L
x

No comments:

Post a Comment