Thursday 6 January 2011

The 12th Day of Christmas.....

Well, that's it folks, Christmas is well and truly over. My tree and decorations are down and packed away until December, and I'm gradually finding homes for things in my craft room for all my lovely new stash that I received for Christmas and my birthday. At this rate I'm going to have to have a major sale to get rid of some stash that I no longer use!!

Being as it's the last day of Christmas, I thought I'd share some of the cards, bags and boxes that I didn't get time to post in the run-up, and I've resolved this year to make some throughout the year so that I don't end up with everything being so last minute this year (we'll see how long that resolution lasts!!).
Here are some of the gift packages that I made this year, the first is for my Secret Santa over on ILWS, a tote in Soft Suede with matching card, and the lovely goodies that it contained

And then some gift boxes containing yummy belgian truffles from Truffles of Stamford,  made using the 'back to basics' template from Papertrey Ink.


And finally the gift packaging for my downline's gifts, the larger tote contains some chocolates and the smaller one a colour coach.
I'm currently putting together some samples for my January Valentine class on the 22nd, some sneak peeks will be coming in the next few days. There are still a few places left, so if you'd like to join us, drop me an email to confirm your place.

See you soon!
Linz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment