Thursday 20 January 2011

Pay it Forward

I popped by the lovely AuroraDawn's blog the other day and found this:
I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this status, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade (or homemade) by you and it must be sent to your 5 people some time in 2011. Ready, set, GO!

I loved the idea of sending a little handmade something to someone else, for no reason, so I added a comment.
So, here’s the challenge. I will send something handmade to the first five people who leave a comment to this post. Then it will be up to you to pay it forward to five other people this year. Use your blog to find your payees and then of course let us see what you made!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea Linz!! I would love to join in :) xx

    ReplyDelete