Thursday 3 February 2011

Happy Thursday!

Morning!
well it's Thursday for most, but effectively Friday for me as I'm on leave tomorrow (unfortunately to see the dentist) but then I'm going to see my friend Val and her lovely twin girls, so the day should improve massively!! A big box of Stampin' Up goodies is about to arrive, so that'll need dividing into orders too, but then it'll be a chance to play with some stash and hopefully come up with some ideas for my next class - that way I can provide you all with sneak peeks next week. I'm gradually crossing things off my to-do list, fortunately my 50(!) swaps for Sunday's training session are nowready to go, though I must remember to get a piccie of them before then. But in the meantime, here are the remainder of my challenge entries for this month's design team. Karin challenged us to use fabic (and that didnt include ribbon), so I dug out my favor dies from PTI and had a play with some felt that was languishing in my cupboard - I just need to find some easter eggs to fit it now, and that's one project ready!

and then finally for this month was the sketch challenge, which was a door hanger. I changed the template slightly to create a treat pouch, and then used the nursery suite papers with 'A Good Egg' to create an Easter treat holder - perfect for my little friends next door.
well, that's all for now folks, I'm off to locate some bleach for use in my next project....but I'll be back on Monday to show you some piccies of the swaps from training. Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment