Thursday 24 February 2011

Sale-a-bration ends 28th February

Happy Thursday folks!
apologies - I hadn't realised that it was nearly a week since I'd last posted. I'm looking forward to another crafty weekend, finishing swaps and preparing my next class (which is on 26th March). I thought I'd better pop by and remind you that there are only 4 days left of the current SAB promotion, so if you're hoping to complete your collections, you need to get your skates on and let me know what you'd like to order! Further details of the offer can be found here.

EVEN MORE FREEBIES!!

And for those of you considering becoming a Stampin Up! demo, the offer of an additional FREE stamp set of any value from the current catalogue is available for applications processed by COB on Monday - the forms need to be with demonstrator support before then to be eligible for the offer. For anyone signing up with me between now and Monday, I'm offering another bonus of a colour coach (worth £13.50) - an invaluable tool for your business! Further information on becoming a demonstrator can be found here, alternatively you can email me and we'll arrange to have a chat.

Finally for today, a warm welcome to the latest member of the crafty foxes, Nic, who joined the team this week, I'm looking forward to watching your business and team grow!!

I'll be back over the weekend to share some piccies of swaps and hopefully some other projects (assuming that I get them finished!)

No comments:

Post a Comment