Wednesday 20 July 2011

Happy Birthday Mum!

Morning all! It’s a week since my Mum celebrated her birthday and I’ve just realised that I completely forgot to show you her card.

mums_birthdayI have to admit that when I got a spare 5 minutes to sit down at my desk last week, my mind went completely blank, and my mojo left the building. So I cased a thank you card which I made earlier this month, using vintage vogue, added a sentiment from curly cute and some of the gorgeous beautiful wings embosslits. It’s a simple colour combination of Basic Black, Whisper White and Rose Red, with the vine heat embossed using white embossing powder. The paper is the sweet and sour specialty DSP – one that still hasn't left my desk yet, so it’s likely that you’ll see some more creations with it fairly soon. In the meantime though I’ve got the kits to make for my class this weekend, the ceilings to paint and then the designs to finish for my first ‘Christmas Club’ session. Busy busy busy!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Absolutely beautiful and stunning card Linz..... bet your mother truly appreciated this one.... Hope you are well my dear.....

    PS I am not "anonymous".... it's Amanda (9399) - why will blogger not play properly for me anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, loving the colours! Might have to case the combo! Thanks for sharing D x

    ReplyDelete