Thursday 14 July 2011

Training Swaps

Hey folks, I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and a great start to the week – i really can’t believe it’s Thursday already, it’s been a busy one at our house. On Sunday I was in Peterborough for our team’s quarterly training session with my SU mummy Monica and sister Bekka. We had a Christmas theme Smile I know – it’s only July, but you can never be too prepared! A couple of weeks ago I got busy and made all of my swaps in advance, so I thought I’d share those with you now.

christmas_swaps

I’ve used the ‘Welcome Christmas’ stamp set and a colour combination of Whisper White, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler. The design features the top note die and polka dot embossing folder – which really helped to speed the production process up! I’ll share the swaps that I received back at some point later this week, i need to photograph them first!

It was my mum’s birthday yesterday – Happy Birthday mummy! I’ll be back soon to share the cards I’ve made for her too, once she’s received it that is, as i don't want her getting a sneak peek before I see her on Saturday! Speaking of birthdays, I’d best be getting a shuffle on and make some more cards – 2 of my team celebrate their birthdays later this month, so plenty to be doing!

See you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment