Saturday 1 October 2011

It’s Here!!

IBC_11122

Morning all! As you might have sensed from the title, I'm a little excited about our new arrival - the all NEW idea book and catalogue from Stampin' Up! packed full of new stamp sets, papers and accessories (sigh!). You can see it online here.

If you have yet to get your hands on a paper copy, then please feel free to email me and I can arrange to post one to you. Alternatively you can use the order buttons in the sidebar.

My launch event for the new book is this Saturday, 8th October from 10am-12pm and costs £3.50, which will include a copy of the new catalogue, 2 make and takes, a free prize draw, treasure hunt and light refreshments. There will of course also be the opportunity to see some of the new merchandise in the flesh.

I'm also offering a number of product shares to enable you to get your mitts on the fabulous new papers and ribbons, without the cost of purchasing them all.

Please note that the closing date for bookings for the second instalment of my Christmas Club is on Friday 21st October. Please email or phone me (07764815797) to reserve your space for any of the events.

I look forward to bringing you lots of exciting new products and samples soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment