Saturday 12 November 2011

Happy Saturday!

hey folks, I know, twice in two days, you’ll soon be sick of the sight of me! As promised, I have piccies of another couple of cards from Christmas Club to show you, and I’m hoping for some decent daylight today to photograph the remaining 5, then I can post them tomorrow! Both cards feature the Contempo Christmas stamp set and the now retired Jolly Holiday designer papers in a reverse gatefold.

christmasclub4christmasclub5

I’m planning a day in the craft room today, after painting the front door that is, and I’ll hopefully have my next class designed so I can give you some sneaky peeks before I disappear off to Paris for convention. The next class will be my last for this year, and is on Saturday 26th November from 1-4pm, when we’ll be making a couple of cards and some useful gift packaging! If you’d like to join us, be sure to email me to reserve your place – the link is in the sidebar.

Well, back to the painting and the ink, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment