Saturday 5 March 2011

Regional Training Swaps

Morning All!
as promised, I'm back to share the swaps that I made for today's Stampin' Up! training session in Leeds. For those of you who are wondering what swaps are, when demonstrators get together we tend to make a batch of card fronts (generally all the same) and then swap them with other demos, such that you go home with a batch of samples showcasing new ideas & techniques and potentially stamp sets to add to your wishlist!!

I have to admit that I get bored when making these as it's a tad repetitive (particularly when you're making 40 of them!) and reasonably time consuming, but I think the end result is pretty and very feminine. I've used the same colour combination as on the card I shared yesterday and added the whisper white organza ribbon instead of the blushing bride twill.
Recipe 
stamp sets: happiness shared, perfect punches cardstock: whisper white, blushing bride & pear pizzazz 
ink: black stazon, pear pizazz & blushing bride accessories: basic pearls, whisper white organza ribbon

I'm looking forward to catching up with all of the other demonstrators going to the event (70 in total) and also getting my hands on some of the new goodies from the forthcoming mini catalogue!

Tomorrow I'll be busying myself with designing this month's 'Easter Egg-stravaganza' class. If you'd like to come along there are still a few places left , it's on Saturday 26th March from 1pm-4pm, email me to book your place. Sneak peeks of the class will follow next week. Well, that's all for today, no doubt I'll be buzzing with ideas when I return this evening. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. This card is sooo beautiful Linz, very gentle n warm looking...I like it!
    Love & Hugs Dawn x :o)

    ReplyDelete