Tuesday 15 March 2011

Tuesday already??

Afternoon all, I’m not too sure how a week and a half has passed since my last post! Things have been somewhat hectic what with preparing swaps for the Stampin’ Up! regional training, designing classes and playing with some new products that have arrived recently, which unfortunately I can’t share with you yet. I do however have some sneak peeks of my forthcoming March class – Easter Egg-stravaganza which features the ‘A Good Egg’ stamp set. There are still a few spaces for the next class, which runs on Saturday 26th March from 1-4pm.
eggstravaganza
If you’d like to join us then please email me to reserve your place.
That’s all for now – I’ll be back later in the week to share some of the creations we were making at the weekend. In the meantime I’m off to finish making some decorations for our stall at the Great Northern Papercraft Extravaganza at Harrogate this weekend, if you’re visiting the show then be sure to pop by and say hi & sign up for the make & take.

No comments:

Post a Comment