Friday 25 March 2011

Have a cracking weekend!

Well, that's it, work is over for the week and it's officially the weekend! just a quick post to show you the projects that we'll be making at class tomorrow  We're making three cards and a cute egg-shaped Easter basket using the 'A Good Egg' stamp set and the springtime colours in the Nursery Suite designer papers.

So in a little more detail, we'll be making a twisted easel
 A 'spring' card



a flowerpot card
and the egg-shaped basket which will hold some cream eggs (assuming I haven't eaten them in the meantime)


The kit list for those attending class and wishing to bring their own tools can be found here. This evening I'm busy helping to make birthday party invites for my little friend Lydia - then I'm itching to get playing with my pre-order from the NEW MINI catalogue, which launches next Friday. If you'd like a copy then be sure to email me and I'll post one out to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment