Friday 1 April 2011

NEW Mini Catalogue Launches Today!!!

Morning all, and what an exciting morning it is! Today sees the arrival of the all NEW mini catalogue, and perhaps the most requested accessory in the history of Stampin’ Up! UK – the Big Shot. I’m guessing you’re not even reading this waffle now as you’re so excited to get browsing, so here it is…….

mini_catty

If you’d like a paper copy of your own, then please email me your address and I’ll post a complimentary copy out to you. I’m off now to prepare for my launch party tonight – I hope to see several of you there, but be sure to pop back tomorrow as I’m taking part in a blog hop, organised by the lovely Erika (aka twintrouble) over on In Love With Stamping to celebrate the launch, so there’ll be lots of inspiration using the FAB new products.

In the meantime, a little something crafty to share with you. Last weekend I helped my little next door neighbour Lydia to make some invitations for her birthday party later this month, we went for a girly subtles colour scheme of pretty in pink, pink pirouette, bashful blue, certainly celery and so saffron.

Lydia_invite_frontLydia_invite_inner

We used the ‘Party This Way’ & ‘Cheer & Wishes’ stamp sets and a selection of punches (Lydia’s favourite!!). She’s requested a ‘crafty party’ for her and 13 friends, so I guess I’d better get cracking on designing the projects!

Speaking of birthdays, it’s Darren’s tomorrow, so I’ll have to remember to show you his card too…

Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment