Saturday 30 April 2011

Destroying-it-ourselves

Afternoon all! I've been somewhat absent of late as we’ve been busy ripping our landing, hallway and stairs to pieces, we’ve yet to start putting them all back together, the house is a complete tip and I’ve had very limited inky time – I'm looking forward to it all being finished and getting back in my (very dusty) craft room. In the meantime I’ve got a card to share for you, it was designed for my team training session last week before the mayhem began, and uses the two new hostess sets from the mini catalogue, along with my new favourite ribbon – the baja breeze seam binding.

birthday_swap

Now, I promised some blog candy to celebrate my first anniversary as a demo – I've assembled a prize, i just need to find my camera under the rubble to actually get a picture, so hopefully I’ll manage that tomorrow afternoon, along with some piccies of the beautiful projects that my downline Rebecca designed for our training session using the ‘because i care’ stamp set, be prepared to add it to your wishlists! Right, I'd better go and finish hovering the dust off the sofas so we can use them again, then hopefully I might get some time in my craft room this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment