Friday 15 April 2011

Baby Bloom Sneak Peek

Happy Friday all!!
i'm not too sure how it's got to Friday, but I'm hoping to get a chance to put my feet up for a little while tonight (after I've assembled 13 tote bags, cut out pillow boxes and assembled a birthday banner that is).

It's been rather manic this week as I've been preparing for my class tomorrow (the projects didn't even exist on Wednesday -  that's how far behind I was this month!) AND designing projects for little Lydia's birthday party tomorrow - which reminds me, I must add a birthday card to the to-do list.

So please excuse the fact that the sneak peeks for tomorrow's class are a little later than usual, but you cant photograph something that doesn't exist! The kit list for class is here and if you'd like to order a class kit so that you can play along at home, it will be available here shortly.
I'll be back tomorrow morning to reveal all!
Until then, hope you have a relaxing evening

No comments:

Post a Comment