Tuesday 31 May 2011

Blog Candy Winner!!!

Morning Folks! I’m looking forward to it only being a four day week this week, then I can have more crafty time this weekend as the diary is clear Smile We spent yesterday visiting Darren’s grandma, then I managed a little inky time in the evening (after clearing up the tip that had arrived in my craft room – I don’t know where all the mess came from, honest!) but I can’t share what I was up to as yet. I meant to post this yesterday, but time just skipped away, so here is the draw for the blog candy
random
The winner is commenter number 3 – Dawn, email me your address and I’ll get your prize in the post to you.
That’s all for today folks, but I’ve got some crafty bits to share later in the week.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Woo - OMG...Thank you soooo Much, I am sooo pleased. Love Dawn :o) xx

    ReplyDelete