Thursday 15 December 2011

12 Days ‘til Christmas–Day 4

Morning Folks – welcome back! I’ve got another Christmas card today – this one was inspired by my treat pouch from my last class, and is a cute little Christmas Pudding.

pudding_card

The base card is a folded circle, with the base cut off to help the card stand up. I’ve then cut a circle from Chocolate Chip cardstock, embossed using the polka dot embossing folder and decorated with ‘icing’ which was a Whisper White circle cut using the scalloped circle die. The holly was made using the large oval punch and 3/4” circle punch. The sentiment, taken from Perfect Pairs, was stamped using Real Red ink onto Whisper White cardstock, punched using the small oval punch and then layered onto a small Real Red oval. I’ve got another card tomorrow – see you then!45

No comments:

Post a Comment