Friday 16 December 2011

The 12 Days ‘til Christmas–Day 5

Well, I’ve got a busy day ahead of me, I’ve been on a training course for my new job all week this week, which means that the house is somewhat of a tip and needs some TLC. so, food shopping, tidying and cleaning are the order of the day, although I’m itching to get some inky time too – particularly as a big box of new goodies has arrived – wohooo, Merry Christmas to me Smile. SO, here’s my card for today, a very simple card with minimal layers, featuring the majestic dasher. This was one of the cards I used for my recent Christmas club.

dasher

Dasher is stamped using Soft Suede ink onto Shimmer cardstock. I’ve used a red sharpie to colour in a Rhinestone and add it to the end of his nose. The sentiment, again stamped in Soft Suede, is from Season of Joy. I've layered the panel onto Soft Suede cardstock and the horizontal panel is a strip of DSP from the retired Christmas Cocoa DSP stack. I’ve finished the card with a Real Red satin ribbon. This is based on a design I found somewhere in blog land, but I’ve been searching and can’t find where I originally found it – don’t you hate it when that happens?

Right, the washing pile and Dyson are calling me, so I guess I’ll be seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment