Sunday 11 December 2011

Happy Birthday Pops!

Evening All! Just popping by to share the cards and present packaging which I made for my Dad’s birthday, which he celebrated today. We’re just back from a family meal, and I’m hoping he’s opened it all by now, so I’ll be safe in showing it to you all. You might spot a couple of products in here that you’re not familiar with, but more about those later! First up, here’s his card from myself and Darren.

Dad_birthday_1

I’ve used the hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes from the 2011/12 IBC to create the decorated more mustard panel, along with a focal birthday sentiment from Delightful Dozen. I coloured the sentiment using Soft Suede, More Mustard, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz markers, stamped onto Very Vanilla cardstock and layered onto a Pear Pizzazz oval.

I’ve used some soft suede taffeta ribbon and finally, layered it all onto some brand spanking new DSP, which will be available in the NEW MINI CATALOGUE, which launches on 4th January – be sure to contact me if you’d like a copy posting to you!

I made a coordinating gift card box using more mustard cardstock, pear pizzazz ribbon and DSP, and decorated it with the tag from Happiest Birthday Wishes. The box is a template by Lauren Meader, cut using my trusty CraftROBO, which has been taking a hammering this last week!Dad_birthday_box

My brother texted me this morning to ask me to bring along a card from him too, so I popped back into the craft room and knocked this one up, using the Petite Pennants stamp set and co-ordinating punch and the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set. I’ve used the Just Add Cake designer papers and used the colour scheme from those papers to create the card.

dad_birthday_2

Happy Birthday Pops! I hope you liked your cards and pressies, only a few more years and I’ll have to make one covered in BIG numbers Winking smile.

I’ll be starting my ‘12 Days to Christmas’ tomorrow – with a project a day up until the big day. Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment