Monday 20 June 2011

For Pops…..

Evening All. I completely forgot to post this yesterday – fortunately the same can’t be said about the cards! I made 2 cards for my dad this year – one from me and one from my little brother. The first features the motorcycle stamp – perfect for my dad who is mad about all things mechanical and used to have a red Triumph Bonneville when I was little. you’ll have to excuse the quality of the photo – the crystal effects was still drying when i took the piccie (lastminute.com as usual!) and it bubbled just as i pressed the button, but I didn't realise until I was post processing the picture just now. I’ve also used the square lattice embossing folder on the Riding Hood Red cardstock, newsprint DSP, some twill tape and the star punch. motorcycle

The second card was a case of Darren’s birthday card from April – I was in a hurry and needed a quick card, and this fitted the bill.

star_father

A Marina Mist cardstock base, with the ‘classic stars’ wheel on the base in marina mist ink. the paper is a piece of pacific point DSP from the brights collection stack, some choc chip stars and marina mist wide striped grosgrain complete the card and the sentiment is from the level 2 hostess set ‘something to celebrate’.

I’ll be back tomorrow with some birthday mentions…..

No comments:

Post a Comment