Friday 10 June 2011

Get Well Gitti

Friday at last! and leading the glamorous lifestyle that I do (canned laughter here) this weekend I'll mostly be clearing out my conservatory and cleaning it from top to bottom, as it’s become a junk room of late. But before I rush off to don the rubber gloves I have a card to share. One of my regular class attendees, Gitti, has been ill of late and unable to attend classes which she was rather upset about, so to let her know we were thinking of her I made this bright and sunny card, and got the rest of the class to sign it for her – hopefully it’s got to her before she sees this post! So, get well soon Gitti, we’re all thinking of you and we hope to see you back at class in the near future!

get wellI’ve used a Wild Wasabi base along with papers from the subtles stack and teamed it with some melon mambo spotty ribbon (sadly now retired) and the ‘Hopeful Thoughts’ stamp set inked in Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight markers. It’s finished with a row of rhinestones and a couple of flower buttons from the Brights collection.

There’s still time to book in for my class next Saturday, I’ll hopefully get some time to make up the class kits on Sunday, so email me soon to book your space. Right, enough prattling on, now for the dreaded conservatory, have a great weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment